- LOA:20 meters
- Draft: 3,60 meters / lifted keel :2,60 meters
- Max Beam: 5,60 meters
- Displacement: 25 T
- Fresh Water Capacity: 1,000 Litres
- Black Water capacity: 600 Litres
- Fuel Capacity: 400 Litres
Sails North Sails
- Main Sail: 130 M2
- Furling Genoa (%106): 95 M2
- Stay Sail: 50 M2
- Asymetrical Sail: 385 M
- Monolithic hull bottom below the waterline
- Hull topsides, deck, and all structural bulkheads in epoxy-glass with foam core cured to
80 degrees celcius
- Watertight bulkheads in Forepeak and Aft.
- Mast support is solid epoxy e-glass laminate
- Hydrodynamically optimised low drag lead bulb with cast iron keel fin. A high surface
upper flange allows distrubution of grounfing forces to the structure of the boat.
- Composite rudder built over carbon stock
- Carbon bowsprit without bobstay for practicality in anchoring.
- A 2000 W electric anchor windlass is recessed in achor well. 30 Kg anchor, 120 meter
- SS mooring cleats, 2 in front, 2 in middle, 2 in aft
- Hella Led navigation lights
- Solimar Low flush composite hatches
- Chainplates in carbon composite
- Sliding companionway hatch with water drainage
- Recessed storage space for spraydodger with canvas cover, sprayhood
2 cockpit lockers
- Self Tailing hydraulic Harken winches
- Spinlock Clutches
- 2 steering console pedestals with instruments
- Emergency steering
- Hydraulically operated folding stern platform, stowage for dingy
- Teak decking overall
- Teak cockpit table
- SS swim ladder with teak steps
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
Mast and Rigging
- Keel stepped Marström Carbon mast with swept back spreaders
- Hydraulic mast step and mast jack
- MaxSpar Carbon Boom
- Hydraulic Vang, Backstay, Outhaul
- Rod Standing Rigging
- Hydaulic Furling Jib
- Deck lights and mooring light
- All joinery in veneered marine plywood
- Joinery and panles varnished with satin gloss varnish
- Laminated doors
- Shades or curtains for all hatches, windows and portholes
Led lightning through-out
Owner’s Cabin Forward
- Full-size double berth
- Shelf and lockers.
- Mattress 12 to 15cm foam, fabric covered
- Stowage under the berth.
- A large hanging locker to starboard against the main bulkhead,
- Additional locker to port against main bulkhead
- A comfortable settee to the starboard
- Opening hatches with roller blinds on the cabin ceiling.
- 220 V outlet, Flat screen TV, tinted hull windows
Owner’s Cabin Toilet Compartment
- Separate enclosed shower
- Pressurised hot/cold water.
- Electrical marine head (Tecma) with a black water tank
- Varnished Carbon countertops
- Teak floors
- Lockers below the washbasin
- Cabinets above and below the wash basin
- 220 V outlet
Aft Cabins (PORT AND STARBOARD)
- Access from the saloon, starboard cabin 2 single beds / port cabin 1 double bed
- Ensuite heads with shower
- Hanging locker to the boat side
- A full-size double berths, single beds possible
- Mattresses 12-15 cm foam, fabric covered
- Stowage under berths.
- Hull side liners in foam-backed fabric
- A hanging locker with a shelf above.
- Teak Floor
- 2 reading spot lights.
- 220 V outlet
- Inspection hatch with fireport allowing access to the engine compartment.
- An opening portlight to the cockpit side with a shade
- Shelves for small items on the sides.
Sail Locker – Crew Compartment
- The front section of the yacht forms a sail locker and is separated from the rest of the
yacht by a watertight bulkhead to enable storage of sailing gear, and serve as crew
- Small wash basin, concealed head.
- An automatic bilge pump is installed in the bottom of the locker aft
- A large opening hatch on the locker ceiling
- Electrical Bowthruster underneath the sole
Electrical / Mechanical
- Yanmar engine is mounted on resilient mounts with special hard rubber to prevent
- Folding 3-blade propeller Bruntons
- Sound and heat insulated engine compartment
- Access to engine from 3 sides
- A fuel filter with water separator is built in the fuel supply system.
- A single lever engine control, is mounted on the starboard side of the steering position.
- The starting key (main switch) is mounted on engine panel outside the boat
- Two aluminium fuel tanks
- 24 V DC/ 220 V AC
- 18 KVA generator
- Inverter and Charger
- Sidepower 9,6 KW bowthruster
|Length||: 20.00 m mt.|
|Beam||: 5.60 m mt.|
|Draft||: 3.60 m mt.|
|Construction||: Foam Cored and Monolthic Epoxy Composite|
|Engines||: 1X Yanmar Diesel 160 Hp|
|Marina||: Bodrum, Turkey|
|Builder||: Windseeker Yacht|
|Exterior Designer||: Christian Stimson|