Buying or selling a yacht or a superyacht involves significant financial transactions and we understand that trust and good advice are essential for you to feel comfortable during the process, no matter on which side of the transaction you sit.
- An Exclusive Marketing Campaign Specially For Your Yacht
- Inspection Of The Yacht
- Negotiation With Buyers
- Conditional or technical safety survey
- Technical and safety audits
- Predicted operational budgets
- Projected charter revenues
- Certification and documentation review & Legal Agreements
- Work List For Upgrades & Refit
- Closing Paperwork
- Transfer And Transportation
- Insurance (transfer, renewal, operational support)
- After-Sales Technical Support
- Yacht Management
Buying Your Yacht
We are focused to search to meet your criteria based on individual yacht characteristics, usage and value.
We will work with you, as consultants, allowing us to independently advise you on the opportunities available on global yacht market that precisely meet your requirements. We will assist you in the purchase of your yacht by:
- Finding the right yacht at the right price.
- Negotiating the offer, the contracts and the purchase.
- Integrating the management services required to operate the yacht and protect the value of your asset.
Selling Your Yacht
We will work with you to identify the specific market niche and segment in which position and promote your yacht. Firstly, we prepare a detailed and informative package on the yacht, based on the information we obtain from the captain and crew, and also from our own personal visits. This package will highlight all aspects of the yacht’s equipment and performance.
We will actively market your yacht through a dedicated campaign that will include:
- Skylightyachting website
- Industry listings
- Direct mailings
- Custom yacht brochures
- Boat shows, open house and private viewings