Rhea Trawler 36 is ready to discover open seas! Between elegance, tradition and modernity on the velvet blue.
She is the latest addition to the Rhéa-Marine Trawler range. With its elegant lines and classic sea excursion appearance, this boat offers all the necessary comforts for cruising. Modern in design, the Trawler 36 can ground safely thanks to the shape of its hull and the protected propeller and rudder. In addition, its carefully designed hull offers limited drag and a sharp clean entrance whilst the tunnel propellers optimise consumption.
Rhea Trawler 36 is also designed to provide high-level comfort and high performance while tackling difficult seas.
For-the-day sailing comfort, luxurious and extraordinary open-space fitting
With the kitchen placed between the lounge and the cockpit, Rhea Trawler 36 provides an important ease-of-use in interior design. Details such as the window that can be folded into the ceiling when the back door is open or the cockpit that becomes whole when the backdoor is opened towards the sea, the cook stove and lounge compact provide an extraordinary living space. With distinctive features in the inside fitting and design, Rhea Trawler 36 provides the highest level of comfort both in daily sailing and long-distance sailing.
RHEA Trawler 36Version ” GRAND LARGE”
- Yanmar 2 x 220 HP (approx. 448 hrs)
- international anti-fouling paint
- Flybridge Bimini
- Sun cushions main deck
- Curtains & mosquito nets
- Removable front windows sun protection (one-way vision)
- Remote control for bowthruster and sturntruster on Flybrige
- Flashlight on wheelhouse
- Search light under flybrige
- Bow and Sternthruster and control panel
- Cockpit table teak
- Fusion sound system
- Saloon TV 26” & Plazma Lift
- Inverter 12/220 Victron (1200W, 50 Ah)
- Kichen on Fly ( ice maker – h/c water tap – sink)
- Grill on Fly
- Parquet flooring
- Aft opening platform and remote control system
- Quick windlass
- Ultra ancre (21 kg)
- Generator 4 Kva inside cocoon (683 hrs)
- Webasto Heating System
- Black and Grey water tank total 140 L
- Additional service batteries (Total 4 Agm, and 4 x 200 Amp and 2 x 10 Amp)
- Chain locker and deck wash system
- Additional portable fridge
- Victron Centaur Battery Charger
- Two aft winches
- Sun Covers
- Aft Teak Benches
- Trim Tabs and control Units
- Quick Boiler
Navigation Package Wheelhouse
- Raymarine E127 12″ MULTIFONCTIONAL CHARTPLOTTER GPS REPEATER (FISHFINDER)
- autopilot package P70R
- RVHF Ray 55e Raymarine
- preloaded navigation maps for Europe
- Raymarine C95 9″ CHARTPLOTTER GPS REPEATER
- VHF Raymarine
- RADAR Raymarine
- Raymarine Satellite 45cm
- Teak Deck
- Ajustable table
- Security equipement (+ 6 miles)
- Anchoring and mooring equipement
- Anchoring confort package
Water tank capacity : 420 Lt
Engine : Twin-engined diesel
(2 x 220 YANMAR)
Transmission : Propeller shaft
EC certification : B
Designer : Bertrand Danglade
Architects : Mortain – Mavrikios – Chabaud
Length overall : 11,30 m
Beam : 4,10 m
Light displacement : 9 000 Kg
Loaded displacement : 12 000 Kg
Draft : 1,10 m
Fuel tank capacity : 900 Lt
• Sandwich with isophitalic polyester resin and
• All NPG gelcoated hull, deck and superstructure.
• Bathing ladder attached on transom.
• Two side doors on hull.
• Two rudder protection monolithic keel – hull bottom
• Galvanized steel keel band for hull bottom & rudder
• Galvanized steel rudder .
• Two AISI transom plate, steam head fitting in two parts
• Two AISI rudder stocks and zinc anodes.
• Iroko on strip board.
• Bow Thruster 80 kgf.
• Diamond type anti-skid (non-slip) on deck, roof and
• All external wood in Iroko (teak oiled)
MOORING & ANCHORING
• Bow fitting with twin roller in stainless steel.
• Electric windlass, Quick 1000 W with foot control
• 2 Mooring lockers, covers, flush hinges and quarter turn
• 4 stainless steel mooring cleats on bulwark (2
amidships – 2 aft).
• 2 Stainless steel bollards on foredeck.
• 2 stainless fairlead on bow.
• AISI transom corner plates
MAIN DECK & COCKPIT
• Opening stern / beach platform with rope and sheaves.
• One starboard folding Iroko seat, stainless steel support.
• Located starboard rear angle. Flexible shower with hot
& cold water.
• Small closet in the corner starboard.
• 2 alleyway doors to protect cockpit from wind and spray
• Stainless steel pulpit. Splited/open on bow end.
• Stainless steel water, fuel filling and waste drainage
• Rudder room access panel with drain, gaz spring, one
lock 1⁄4 turn. Hinge and lock flushed.
• 2 courtesy LED light on steps. (1 on port, 1 on
• 4 FBG vents, for engine room. (2 outwards, 2 inwards)
• Folding eyes plates & rope protectors (3 on both sides)
• Two waterproof loudspeakers on cockpit.
• Lights on cockpit (5) and gangway (2 on both sides),
• Iroko handrails (on wheelhouse sides and cabin roof)
• 4 Chromed vantilators on roof.
• Forward roof seat cushion
• Removable flybridge, seats and dashboard (double
hydraulic valves) via bolt fixing method.
• Diamond tip type non-slip covering on Flybridge
• Pilote & copilot seats (2 x 2 person), one saloon in
“U”(5p.) and big bench(3p.) with evacuation channels
• All seats are equiped with lockers and cushions.
• Stainless steel back seat’s legs.
• Fixed table.
• Stainless Steel flybridge legs with polyester cover and
with Rhea Trawler AISI logo
• Stainless Steel ladder with iroko steps.
• Flybridge access panel, with gas spring on reinforced
plate and security rod to pulpit.
• Stainless Steel pushpit all around the fly bridge and
portside of the access. Two opening white covered
ropes at starboard aft.
• Quarterdeck for storing dinghy and life raft / Sun deck.
• Folding mast and boom – sailboat type aluminium, 1
winch self tailing, cleats, sheaves and rope for handling
• Rigging : one stay, 2 shrouds. Rigging screw at bottom
on pad eyes.
• Mooring light on mast’s head.
• Deck light.
• Navigation lights: Red/ green side of the fly bridge +
225° white on mast+ 135° white rear of fly.
• PPMA 8 mm clear windscreen, edge polished.
• Flag pole with socket.
• Electric Klaxon/Horn.
• Two waterproof loudspeakers.
NAVIGATION INSTRUMENT PANEL
• Instrument panel on starboard, Grey
• Hydraulic steering system.
• Stainless Steel wheel; compass; engines and EVC
controls, fuel gauge. Switches for instrument panel,
horn, and deck light.
• FBG pilot and co-pilot seats with tilting seat back
• 12V socket.
• Woodwork clear (Varnished oak, satin matte)
• Wheelhouse floor: Polyester (mold: imitation slats).
• Cabin floors plywood, painted acaju color.
• Cabin hull surfaces leathered.
• Tempered glasses with AISI frames on wheelhouse.
• Removable, wood (or PVC) ceilings. White paint.
• 3 sliding doors (rear cockpit with a key lock and latch,
2 on side walkways with lock and latch).
• Tempered glass windows conform to EC rule
navigation category B
• 2 Halogen ceiling lights (same ext.), in the axis.
• An access cover to the compartment, hinged
• 2 access hatchs with hinges and lockers to engine
compartment and storage room.
• A wooden handrail on the ceiling (400 mm).
• 3 stainless steel pantograph wiper and washer.
• Pilot seat at port (2 pers.), Equipped with a back seat
and iroko footrest.
• Copilot seat two persons to starboard. This seat in high
position, switch to the complementary seat of the
• Hydraulic steering system.
• Stainless steel steering wheel and wood varnish. Ø 50.
• General tables of 12 V departures (under the captain’ s
seat) and manual breakers (on corridor stairs)
• Radio-CD / MP3 with I-pod socket. (under the captain’ s
NAVIGATION INSTRUMENT PANEL
• Steering console, space for navigation electronics and
• Displays fuel & water gauges, engine control levers,
thrusters controls, steering compass.
• Functional controls: Wiper, navigation lights, horn
• 12 V DC socket
• Two halogen lights.
• Open on saloon and access to the cockpit with a glazed
panel controlled by two gas struts. Open position:
• Resin worktop with stainless steel double sink, washing
• Mixer tap with hot/cold water under pressure.
• 2 burner and oven Stainless Steel (Gas ).
• Butane gas compartment for a “cube” Camping Gaz and
connections of system.
• Plentiful storage with cubbyholes and cutlery drawer.
• 2 Small recessed halogen ceiling.
• A Plug, 220 V
• A big laundry in the hold (acces with hatch on the floor
|Length||: 11,3 mt.|
|Beam||: 4,10 mt.|
|Draft||: 1,1 mt.|
|Engines||: Yanmar 2 x 220 Hp|
|Engine Hours||: 448|
|Cruising Speed||: 13|
|Top Speed||: 17|
|Builder||: Rhea Trawler|
|Exterior Designer||: Bertrand Danglade|