Patea 95 ft Carbon Sailing YachtPrint
Super yacht PATEA (29m/95′) was built by Alia Yachts of Turkey in 2012. Her naval and engineering architecure was designed by Warwick Yacht design office who envisaged her as an uncompromising product, merging performance sailing and pure comfort on board. PATEA is luxury as well as great performance sailing Yacht with great looks, most modern facilities and very flexible accommodation. She is indeed one of the best 100’ sailing yachts in the world.
Designed to provide safe, comfortable and well-protected cockpit spaces for cruising in all climates and conditions thanks to her extended coachroof and 360-degree vision from within her large pilot saloon (complete with helm station), PATEA can be easily handled by a small crew, making her perfect for the family looking to embark on a circumnavigation adventure, or alternatively, luxury charter duties. With her carbon-composite hull and powerful Southern Spars carbon fibre rig, complete with push-button in-boom furling and Carbon-Vectran membrane sail wardrobe from Evolution Sails, PATEA would also be a competitive entrant in the Superyacht racing circuit.
About Luxury Yacht PATEA:
Sailing Yacht PATEA is a very sleek and beautiful looking super sail yacht, which offers both good sailing speeds and excellent facilities for guests. With a design of an uncluttered deck, the yacht guests will enjoy ample space for sunbathing, relaxation or dining while also having the possibility to take helm and experience the use of high tech, state-of-the-art sailing gear. The well designed open cockpit features spacious seating for eight adults which extends further into a lovely sunbathing area aft. As a sign of a perfect cruising yacht, PATEA sailing yacht has great, flexible accommodation. Apart from three lovely en suite cabins aft, there is a fourth cabin forward. This area can be used as a lounge area providing complete peace and quiet with her reclining, sumptuous leather sofas. Converting it into a double or twin cabin is very easy and within a short period of time the fourth, en suite cabin is made.
Word Patea is of Mauri origin and it means “Footloose and Fancy Free”, which fully reflects that sentiment.
The extended coachroof provides UV protection to the open cockpit below without the usual appendages of biminis and dodgers. This cockpit is only one step down from the aft deck and double steering stations with overhead skylights and twin folding tables and perimeter seating in comfort for 10. All weather enclosure is provided with side “nuclear clear” curtains. A compact bar two steps down from the cockpit to port includes an aft facing TV, and a servery level skylight to starboard over the stair below.
LOA 29m 95’2”
LWL 25.6m 83’0”
Beam 6.8m 22’3”
Displacement 83 tonne
Draft 3.7m 11’0”
Fuel 7,000 l 1,849 gal
Water 2,700 l 713 gal
Engine Volvo D9 – 425hp
Speed 10 knots
Generators Kohler 33 kw & 13 kw
Bow Thruster Maxpower 34hp
Stern Thruster Maxpower 34hp
Since she was purchased by her current owner in 2019, PATEA has been extensively modernised and refitted including a full rig service in November 2021 :-
Her specification highlights include :-
- Raised pilot house saloon with 360 degree views and ceiling skylights
- Extended coach-top roof to provide protected guest cockpit/entertainment area
- Crew area separated from the guest sleeping and entertaining area
- 3 guest suites with ensuite heads, located aft
- 1 multipurpose media room, convertible to a double cabin with own ensuite, located midship
- 2 twin crew cabins with ensuites, located forward adjacent to the crew mess and galley
- Carbon composite hull
- Teak laid decks
- Large transom door/swimming folding platform featuring carbon swing davits for tender retrieval and stowage
- Recessed foredeck tender storage and sunbathing area
- Southern Spars carbon fibre rig with carbon in-boom furling
- Hydraulic sail controls with Lewmar captive winches for mainsheet and main halyard
- Reckman hydraulic furlers for foresails
- Evolution Sails (NZ) high performance cruising carbon/vectran membrane sail wardrobe
- AP spinnaker
- Carbon Spinnaker pole, mast mounted
- Retractable bow and stern thrusters
- B&G and Furuno instrument package
- Samsung and Bose entertainment systems
- Miele domestic appliances
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Dive equipment with compressor
- Horizon Seafari Watermaker
- Webasto air-conditioning throughout with 126,000 BTU output
- 20 flexible solar panels fitted to the coach top
- Asea 24kva dual input power conditioner 170-520v and 45-64hz to allow power connection worldwide
- Twin Kohler generators (33kw and 13kw)
- Volvo D9-425 engine with MaxProp propeller
This 29m super yacht can accommodate up to 8 guests in 1 master, 2 double guest cabins, all with en-suite staterooms, plus one TV/Lounge room which is convertible to a twin.
She is a fast cruising, private charter Yacht, normally cruising at speeds of around 10kn. Thanks to her super yacht diesel engine of 425hp, she comfortably cruises at speeds of around 12kn when under motor power, while consuming well under 50L/H. Under perfect sailing conditions she can reach great sailing speeds of up to 25kn. Her best features are lovely, uncluttered deck, fabulous entertainment facilities, 2 person diving gear on board and great sailing comfort and speeds.
PATEA sailing Yacht accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 en-suite cabins.
The super yacht crew of 4 including the captain are accommodated in their own quarters.
Cabin configuration –
– 1 x Master with king size bed
– 2 x Double with queen size bed, one of which is convertible to twin
– 1 x Twin/Double convertible from lounge
The Main Saloon provides an elegant space with 360-degree vision while sitting or standing. The interior exudes quality, warmth and comfort with light oak flooring and contrasting American walnut furnishings. Ceiling skylights allow abundant natural light accentuating the spaciousness, but sunlight can be controlled with electric sunscreens. PATEA’s Main Saloon provides a space that can be converted from an informal lounge by day to a spectacular entertaining area at night. Coffee tables to starboard raise and slide together to form a large free-standing dining table where guests may enjoy a fine dining experience in comfort. A fully equipped bar to port can offer pre-dinner drinks and canapes or be converted into an inboard steering station in inclement weather by simply folding up the countertop to reveal its large array of navigational equipment.
A light filled foyer with stairs leading to the day head and forward guest stateroom can be found on the starboard side, opposite the bar. This feature allows natural light to filter down to the galley. At the rear of the Main Saloon, a staircase leads guests down to a spacious passageway to the beautifully appointed staterooms. The truly luxurious Master Stateroom features a king size bed and leather couch along with an office area and ensuite. A spacious Aft Port Double guest stateroom and ensuite provides a haven of comfort and style for Patea’s guests. The Aft Starboard guest stateroom is designed to be arranged as two twins but easily converts to a double stateroom complete with its own ensuite.
The third multipurpose guest stateroom/media room can be used as a further double cabin (the 4th one) with ensuite facilities or as a lounge/study area providing peace and quiet. Sumptuous leather sofas offer the perfect hideaway for reading a book or watching a movie on the 40” full HD screen. A comprehensive Creston entertainment system and Bose surround sound system is installed throughout Patea. Large television screens (including three 40” full HD screens) with local television coverage, Blu-ray players are found in all cabins and the Main Saloon area.
Crew quarters are located forward of the Galley in two well-appointed cabins, each with their own ensuite.
A large well designed, practical Galley is provided, with twin sinks and an insinkerator, incorporating Miele equipment for the Chef. The Galley offers a spacious working environment at the heart of this vessel, making it both practical to work in but having all the equipment to deliver fine dining cuisine. A dining/sitting area is located on the starboard side for the crew. This area can be used either as a recreational space or as the ships office as required.
PATEA also includes a fully equipped laundry.
- RINA hull and machinery
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Carbon fibre and composite hull, deck and superstructure construction
- Teak over fiberglass decks
- Dark blue AWL Grip painted topsides
Keel & Rudder:
- Fixed draft lead keel
- Composite single rudder
Designed for Med and Caribbean sailing holidays or offshore adventures and expedition in comfort with an extended pilot house and coach top cabin providing protection to the open cockpit below without the usual appendages of Biminis and dodgers.
The foredeck tender recess area can be transformed into a relaxing sunbed / lounging area. The aft deck has a generous sunbed with life rafts stored underneath. The sunbed can be transformed into an informal alfresco dining area by simply lifting up the central portion which forms a table.
Her wide and uncluttered decks give plenty of space for sailing operations, relaxing and entertaining. She has a large transom swim platform which also provides easy access for guests to board the 4m tender with ease. The stern davits are integrated into the edges of the hydraulic transom/boarding platform make the launching and retrieval of the tender easy.
The cockpit is only one step down from the aft deck and raised twin helm seated steering stations. Overhead skylights and twin folding tables with perimeter seating in comfort for 10. All weather enclosure is provided with side curtains. A compact bar two steps down from the cockpit to port includes an aft facing, pop up TV, sliding doors at the main saloon level and a bar/serving area. A skylight on starboard over the stairs below.
- Southern Spars white-painted carbon fibre keel-stepped mast with 4-sets of spreaders
- Southern Spars white-painted carbon fibre in-boom furling boom with carbon fibre mandrel
- Nitronic stainless steel standing rigging – serviced and reheaded – 2021
- Southern Spars white-painted carbon fibre spinnaker pole – mast mounted
- Reckman hydraulic genoa and jib furlers
- Hydraulic vang and split backstays
- Adjustable genoa tracks
- 2 x Lewmar 2-speed dual-direction powered mainsheet captive reel winches
- Lewmar 2-speed dual-direction powered main halyard captive reel winch
- 2 x 111 Lewmar powered cockpit genoa winches
- 2 x 88 Lewmar powered cockpit blade jib winches
- 2 x 88 Lewmar powered halyard winches at mast base
- Evolution Sails (NZ) carbon/vectran membrane fully battened performance cruising 317sqm mainsail -2020
- Evolution Sails (NZ) carbon/vectran membrane performance cruising furling 330sqm genoa – 2020
- Evolution Sails (NZ) carbon/vectran membrane performance cruising furling 179sqm blade jib – 2020
- Doyle Sails (NZ) AP spinnaker – 2012
- Doyle cruising mainsail 260 sqm – 2012
- 760 SQM Asymetric Genneker
- Hydraulic opening transom door creating large swimming platform
- Custom carbon davits for tender retrieval and storage.
- Swim/boarding Ladder – that can be used port or starboard side or on swimming platform
- Carbon Fibre Passarelle
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo D9 425 inline 6-cylinder 9.4 litre turbo-charged diesel engine producing 425hp @ 2,200rpm
- Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake and heat exchanger
- Electronic throttle system
- ZF286 A Model 2: 5 Gear Reduction gearbox with shaft drive and Aquadrive connection
Maintenance & Motoring Performance:
- Engine hours: Approx 3,000 as of Winter 2021
- Engine regularly serviced according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Cruising speed: approx. 10 knots
- Maximum speed: approx. 12 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
- MaxProp 3-bladed propeller
- Max Power retractable 34hp (300mm diameter) bow thruster
- Max Power retractable 34hp (300mm diameter) stern thruster
- Twin helm pedestals with raised helm seats in cockpit
- 2 x PLC based vessel alarm monitoring information and control system VAMIC, comprising a FUJI SPH Series PLC and one 15’ LCD touch screen located at the navigation station in the saloon and one in the crew mess
- 24vDC primary domestic system with 220vAC and 110vAC AC via generators, shorepower or inverters
- 24v house battery bank from 12 x 2V Sonneinstein heavy duty industrial service house system batteries with a capacity of 1250 Amp per hour at 10-hour rate
- 2 x 12v Mastervolt AGM 12/160 12-volt maintenance free batteries each rated at 1580cca (30 sec to 9.0v @ 18 degrees Celsius) One to start the main engine and one to start the generator.
- 2 x EXIDE AGM 96Ah 850 A Batteries for main engine start batteries
- 12v Radio Communications Battery 1 x Mastervolt MVG 12/140 12-volt Gel Block.
- 24v Buffer Emergency Battery Bank @ 2 x Mastervolt AGM70 12-volt AGM blocks rated at 50AMP hours C3 to 1.75VPC
- Mastervolt BTM III battery monitoring systems
- 3 x 100-amp Mastervolt House bank MASS 24/100 Automatic 3 step chargers with battery temperature and output voltage compensation. The output of each charger is controlled by a single remote charge rate controller installed on the main switchboard.
- 2 x Mastervolt Radio Communications Battery Magic 24/240-amp 3 step chargers supplied from the 24v service battery.
- 1 x Mastervolt IVO Compact 12/253 3 step temperature-controlled charger is installed
- 1 x 24v to 230v AC Mastervolt Inverter rated at 2.5KW supplies computers, navigation, communication and stereo equipment charger
- Kohler EFOZ 33KW 220vAC diesel primary generator
- Generator hours – approx. 6,396 as of Winter 2021
- Kohler EFOZ 13KW 220vAC diesel secondary generator
- Generator hours – approx. 1,136 as of Winter 2021
- Generators routinely serviced according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Services bank charging by the engine driven alternator charges each battery
- 2x Hubbel 100-amp shore power inlets Model M4100B12R
- 2x 20m flexible shore power cables with UV stabilized and non-marking covers fitted with HUBBEL 100 amp plug tops and connectors
- Shore power converter ASEA 24Kva Dual input power conditioner allows the vessel to operate from shore power voltages between 170 and 520 volts at frequencies between 45 to 64 HZ
- Mastervolt single phase shore power isolator
PLUMBING & HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
- 24vDC pressure system
- Hot water supplied via engine cooling with 2x 80 litre stainless steel well-insulated hot water tank with 220vAC immersion heater elements
- Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads and shower in cockpit
- Horizon Seafari SFC-1400-2
- 75 Gallons per hour / 284 litres per hour – 1800 Gallons per day / 6814 litres per day
- Watermaker hours: approx. 3,385 as of Winter 2021
- Multimedia Filter assembly
- Commercial prefilter cannister
- Oil / Water separator
- pH Neutralizer
- Remote control and remote monitor
- Electric and engine-driven bilge pump systems
- Bilge and DC bilge monitoring and control
- 14x highwater alarms
- 8x DC bilge pump run on alarms
- 8x DC bilge pump run indicators
- 2x Main engine bilge / fire pump run indicator
- Multinox-N-80/48-M Boreak for water system 230V/50Hz Protection IP44
Black & Grey Water:
- Grey and black water discharges to holding tanks
- Hydraulic power system by Maxpower 20-gallon reservoir
- Rexroth Variable displacement hydraulic pump genset PTO
- Oil cooling system / heat exchanger dual thruster control stations
- 3 x 24v DC Hydraulic Pump sets with 5kw motor and contractor commercial duty cooling pump 24v
- Fuel capacity: approx. 6,000 litres
- 2 x fuel storage tanks, contents display, low level and manually activated high level alarm
- Freshwater capacity: approx. 2,500 litres
- 2 x freshwater tanks, contents display, low level alarm
- Black and grey water holding tanks
- Grey water tank contents display, high level alarm and pump – shut off control at low level
- Black water tank contents display, high level alarm and pump – shut off control at low level
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- 3 x 16” Furuno Colour LCD Displays
- Furuno GP330, AIS FA 150 Radar
- Furuno DGPS GP37
- Furuno Digital fish finder DFF
- B&G Hercules Performance Base Pack Speed/Wind/Nav
- 5 x B&G H3000 GFD Pack Units
- 2 x B&G Analogue Display AWA 360
- B&G ACP Auto Pilot Pack
- B&G Gimbaled rate compass
- 3 x B&G 30/30 HV displays
- B&G Rudder Reference Unit Angle Indicator
- 3 x B&G Display Control and MOB
- B&G Wireless Remote Vision Pack
- Furuno LH3000VHF Loudhailer
- ICOM M 505 VHF
- ICOM IC-M37 Handheld VHF
- ICOM 801 HF Radio
- Furuno Flush Mount Kit Horn
- Miele hob with 3x gas burners and 1x 220vAC Induction burner
- Miele S241 BP oven
- Blanco range hood extractor
- Miele M 8261 microwave oven
- Weber BBQ
- 2 x fridge freezers
- 2 x large underfloor freezer/refrigerators
- 2 x ice makers
- 2 x drink fridges
- 1 x wine fridge
- Miele G5510 Scvi dishwasher
- Broan Elite trash compactor
- Siemens 8kg iSensoric IQ300 front-loading washing machine
- Beko 8kg DRX822W clothes dryer
- 7 x Tecma 24vDC freshwater heads
- Hot & cold pressurised showers in heads
- Samsung Flat screen Tv’s for salon and all cabins
- BOSE Sound systems for Salon and all cabins
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto air-conditional system – WBCP 114 Tri Chiller supplying 126,000 BTU comprising of:
- 2 x 24,000 BTU in main saloon
- 2 x 9,000 BTU in master cabin and ensuite heads
- 12,000 BTU in each of the three further guest cabins and ensuite heads
- 9,000 BTU in laundry
- 9,000 BTU in galley
- 9,000 BTU in crew mess area
- 4,500 BTU in each of the two crew twin cabins and ensuite heads
ABOUT WARWICK YACHTS:
WYD is a world re-known sailing and motor yacht design company, located in Auckland, New Zealand. A family company managed by Bruce Warwick the son of the founder and legendary designer Alan Warwick. Alan was born in New Zealand and he had a most distinguished sailing and yacht design career.
WYD has designed many performance sloops, monohulls, multihulls, sports fishers, luxury super yachts, high-speed launches, long-distance displacement cruisers, commercial boats and luxury, one-off commissions.
Many luxury commissions were built in Europe and Turkey. In all, Warwick and his team designed more than 500 boats, making him one of New Zealand most successful yacht designers. To him, boat design was as much about the form as the function. Attention to detail is always paramount.
ABOUT ALIA YACHTS:
ALIA YACHTS is a Lloyds-certified shipyard manufacturing yachts and yacht interiors as well as executing yacht refit projects, all done to the highest international standards. Its manufacturing base is located at the Antalya Free Trade Zone, with a total indoor area exceeding 22.500 m².
As a modern company using advanced technologies, it aims to provide the best services and quality in its sector. ALIA YACHTS conducts all its activities according to ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 standards.
Alia Yachts Interiors Atelier is a dedicated, 3000 m2 facility employing a team of 80. With the capacity to completely design, specify, create and fit custom luxury interiors on superyachts, ALIA YACHTS collaborate with some of the world’s most renowned designers. Their Interiors project managers are all highly experienced in coordinating craftsmen and interfacing with designers, interior architects and industrial designers to deliver on the individual owner’s dream
|Length||: 29 mt.|
|Beam||: 6,8 mt.|
|Draft||: 3,7 mt.|
|Construction||: Carbon Composite|
|Engines||: Volvo D9 425hp|
|Engine Hours||: 3000|
|Cruising Speed||: 12|
|Top Speed||: 14|
|Flag||: Cook Islands|
|Builder||: ALIA Yachts|
|Exterior Designer||: Warwick Yacht Design|